Friday, February 1, 2013

Reflections


Boeing Field Reflection

In Boeing they build each part of the airplane in different parts of the world, than they transport those parts with a cargo airplane Boeing 747 Dreamlifter to the Boeing Field, when the parts are there they put all together and build the airplane. When I looked from outside I did not notice that was so big, but when I got inside I could see how was that, I almost could not see the end of the first tunnel, but when we got the elevator we go at the third level, and I could see all the airplanes being building from the top and was possible to see all the four sides of the build, and a realize how big was. There we saw lots of airplanes being build all together, and we can see how precise all factories need be to dovetail all pieces together, has to be exactly otherwise will all fall apart.
That trip was good but did not change a lot my perception of carrier, because I want to go in the military career and be a pilot so don’t make so much different.
I liked a lot this field trip, was really interesting to see how they build the airplanes and look all those new planes, and new models of planes, but how the guy present got kind slow and not so exciting how I was expecting, but anyways I liked that experience and I think is really important for the course, we have the opportunity to see all those planes, and we could see in a little museum some parts of the airplane really close and see how they are.


Aviation Reflection

 I came specific to Rick Hansen Secondary School from Brazil because of this course, and I’m really happy about that, because the Aviation 12 was so good course and we learned about so many things, first how are the shape of the wings, I never thought about that, and now I understand how important this is, than we learned about the engines and how they work, after we study about the weather, was so cool, and we learned so much stuff that I never thought about, than in the end we did the navigation part, was really hard, we had to use maps, and different ruler, but was nice too. The most important is even if we don’t be in the aviation career, we can still use those entire things in our life, and so after all, this course was a really important thing in my life. I liked do all the stuff that we did in this class was really good experience, we did fun things too
I now know a lot about aviation, and I want follow the military career, I want to serve the Brazilian air force, I always thought about that, when I had 14 year old I tried to go on the air force high school in Brazil, but I could not pass the test because was really hard, but now I’m more enthusiastic to be a fight pilot, and represent my country, when I back to Brazil, I will do the test and hopefully pass.
I think I did well on that, I study for the tests and did the projects, was really fun build and fly the aero model, and I think I did good on that, now I want to build more kind of them, is a lot fun. In my house I bought my own simulator and practice a lot to the final test, even I had to play with the keyboard and the mouse, I got used to the instruments and how to fly, now I going to do the final test, that will be fly to Nanaimo, I think I will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment